Thursday 28 August 2008

Brad Pitt Ha Ha Ha

Glad to see, on the front cover of this morning's Independent, new dad Brad Pitt looking like crap trapped in the neck of a bottle. Well when I say "crap trapped in the neck of a bottle" it's all relative: there's still not an ounce of him hanging the wrong way, that I'll grant you. But there was a definite crumpling around the eyes, a clear saggy knackered-ness that comes with being kept awake all night by the mewling of newborns. Next to him in the same photo was George Clooney, an older man by far, whiter of hair, but looking fresher and, yes, younger than his New Dad chum. George's secret to staying youthful? Is it Nadine Baggot and her famous pentapeptides? Nope. It's much simpler. George has no kids. So did I feel a twinge of sympathy for old Brad? A pang of empathy? Nah. Punched the air, frankly and thought "Good. Serves him right. Just goes to show you can't have everything." Small minded of me? Yes. I put it down to tiredness.

1 comment:

Dan/pepsoid said...

Don't you think Angelina always looks perfectly radiant, though? Or maybe it's just me... :-/